Monday, June 15, 2009

European Vacation




This Wednesday, Diane and I will be traveling to Rome. Rome is the first stop on our cruising adventure. No sailboats this time. We will be cruising on the Ruby Princess, a new ship in the Princess Cruise Line fleet.

We will start our trip with three days in Rome at the Hilton Cavalieri Hotel. Those Hilton Honors points came in handy.
~~~
Our friends, Joe and Linda, will be joining us on Saturday.
~~~
On Sunday, we board the Ruby Princess for 12 days. The ports of call include: Monaco-Nice, Florence, Naples, Athens, Ephesus, Mykonos, Olympia, Santorini, Corfu, and finally Venice.
~~~
We will be staying three days in Venice at the Hitlon Molino Stucky. Our return flight will be on July 6.
~~~
I fear the overdose of culture and history.
~~~
I don't know what access that I will have to the Internet. If I can, I will post some quick updates.

Arrivederla, Sono en vancanza!
George & Diane

No comments: